Monday, May 10, 2010

Shopping in Michigan!

Holy it's been quite a while now since I've posted anything on my blog! I've been MIA b/c of having two jobs. I literally have no time for anything whatsoever. However, this past weekend my bff and I went down to Michigan to do a little shopping. We hit Lakeside Mall, Great Lakes Mall and Birchrun Outlets. I bought some clothes and other nick nacks but, what I wanted to share with you guys is what I bought at the Coach outlet and CCO.

 Talent pool, smoke and diamonds, blue sorcery and #42 lashes. Eyeshadows were $10.25, duo eyeshadow $13.25 and Eyelashes were $8.50



The Coach outlet was having a sale. 20% off your entire purchase and 35% off your purchase if you buy over $250.00. I got the side bag for approximately $40 and the wallet was for $29.00. Such a steal deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment