Saturday, April 23, 2011

On-Call girl! :S MAC that is!

Hey ladies. Just wanted to show you guys my look for today going to work at MAC. Yes, I work for MAC on-call and they called me today for a shift!! YAY! It kinda sucks though because MAC doesn't train on-call employees O_O!! So I basically have to learn EVERYTHING on the job! It's seriously frustrating when you don't have any idea where all the products are and what everything is! And ALSO, you have to learn how to NOT crash the till! Yes...I almost crashed the MAC till today! I think the other girls thought I was a complete idiot... I definitely felt like it. Anywhoo, I got a lot of compliments from customers today about my look so I'm hoping you all will enjoy it too!








On the face:
  • MAC E/S Trax on main lid
  • MAC E/S Star Violet on outter V and crease
  • MAC E/S Carbon in crease
  • MAC E/S Gleam as blending color above crease
  • MAC E/S Vanilla in brow bone
  • MAC Fluidline as liner
  • Ardell lashes - demi wispies lashes
  • MAC mineralized blush (forget the name)
  • NYX lipliner in Beige
  • Revlon L/S in Soft Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment