Saturday, January 8, 2011

FOTD: Color crazed!

I know what you guys are probably thinking...WTHECKERS? I know! lol This look really just came off the top of my head one night as I was about to fall asleep. I figured, why not? Let's try it and see how the look turns out! ummm I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's definitely something different from your everyday wear. But, whatevs! It is what it is...and frankly, I can't even think of a name for it! All I know is that when I envisioned this look, I just wanted lots-o color!!



ON THE FACE:

  • MUFE #18 - Tangerine on the lid
  • MAC's Chill on the brow bone
  • MAC's fluidline -Royal Wink
  • Eyelashes - Club by Mesmor Eyes
  • Eyebrows - dollar store feathers (cut up)
  • Lips - OCC's Liptar in Traffic
  • Cheeks - blush from Coastal scent's 10 blush palette

2 comments:

  1. This is simply amazing! I had never seen something as beautiful as this!
    I am really impressed!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really editorial/high fashion.
    you go girl!

    ReplyDelete